Table of Contents
- Utilities - Calculator, Text editor, Create CD/DVDs and ISOs.
- Office - Word processor, Personal organizer and PDF reader.
- Internet - Web browsers, IRC chat client, mail client, BitTorrent and FTP.
- Graphics - Computer graphics and Image management.
- Development - SHell scripts, Perl, Python and Toolchain.
- Multimedia - Sound, music and video.
- System Tools - File & Disk managers and other tools.
- Window Managers - Openbox, Pekwm, JWM, Enlightenment, dwm and others.
- Packages - Install more software, keep system up-to-date.
- Network configuration - Ethernet, DHCP, static IP or PPPoE ADSL connection, Firewall.
- Modem dialup - Use the telephone network to establish a connection with PPP.
- System administration - Mount devices, manage users and groups, adjust system time.
- X Window System - Xorg server, Slim Login and Window managers.
- Security - SliTaz and system security.
About this Handbook
This is the SliTaz GNU/Linux English Handbook, a collection of instructions and manuals about the distribution. This book is a community effort to provide high quality documentation for SliTaz users, the first page was created on the 26 of February 2008. The SliTaz Handbook is always in development and follows the distribution changes and improvements.